If you already have a username and password, log in to do any of the following:

  • Submit quarterly wage reports - How to File
  • Upload data files
  • Use Payment Warehousing to set a payment date
  • Make a payment at any time
  • Report new hires
  • Report changes to your business
  • Get copies of past filings and reports
  • Use SIDES to enter requested information

Don’t have a username and password?

After you login you also can:
Apply for an unemployment insurance tax account
Report a work layoff
Report New Hires
Other employer requirements
Apply for Shared Work for your employees
Report Fraud

SIDES Participation
The State Information Data Exchange System (SIDES) and SIDES E-Response allow companies to electronically respond to UI information requests from KDOL. This eliminates delays caused by mailing the documents. Once you are enrolled in SIDES you can use your Employer PIN to access the SIDES site.

Employer Resources:
Download posters for your workplace
Drug and Alcohol Statement
Employer Handbook
Employer Tax Rates
Forms and publications
Frequently Asked Questions
Job Refusal Form
Look for workers
Upload File Formatting Specs
2016 State Small Business Workshops

Employer Contacts:
Local Field Office numbers

Liability Unit:
Ask questions about your Unemployment Tax Account
(785) 296-5027

Latest News:

Kansas Quarterly Wage reports due May 2, 2016
Kansas Quarterly Wage reports are normally due at the end of the month following the end of the quarter. The normal due date for the first quarter 2016 report would be April 30, 2016. Since the date will fall on a Saturday the due date will change to the next business day of Monday, May 2, 2016. The taxable wage base for 2016 has increased to $14,000.

Informes Trimestrales de salarios de Kansas son normalmente cobrados al final del mes sucesivo del final del trimestre.  La fecha de vencimiento normal del informe del primer trimestre del  2016 seria el 30 de abril, 2016.  Debido a que la fecha caerá en un sábado la fecha de vencimiento cambiara al siguiente día hábil, el lunes 2 de mayo, de 2016. La base salarial imponible para el 2016 aumento a $14,000. 

March Labor Market Report
The state’s March seasonally adjusted unemployment rate was 3.9 percent. This was down from 4.0 percent in February and from 4.3 percent in March 2015. “The Kansas unemployment picture remains positive,” said Kansas Secretary of Labor, Lana Gordon. “This month, the rate dropped to 3.9 percent, and there are 22,774 more Kansans working compared to last year." Read more here.

Are you having trouble filing your Quarterly report? Do you have questions about your contributions/taxes? Call KDOL Contributions at 785-296-5027.

KDOL conducts workshops for an overview of current unemployment tax laws. Check the workshop schedule here.