The Kansas Department of Labor Unemployment Insurance website will be down for maintenance from 4:30 to 7:30 p.m. Wednesday April 26. Please plan your online business with KDOL around this maintenance window.

PERB Petition Forms

To file a petition before PERB, select the appropriate fillable form below and complete, sign, notarize and submit with five copies to the address provided on the forms. Contact the telephone number or email address below for questions concerning the completion or submission of these forms.

Complaint Against Employer (CAE)
Complaint Against Employee Organization (CAEO)
Decertification Signature Sheet
Petition for Impasse Declaration
Representation Election Signature Sheet
Unit Determination (UD)
Unit Certification (UC)
Unit Determination and Certification (UDC)
Unit Decertification (UDE)
Unit Clarification or Amendment (UCA)

Contact us:
Phone: (785) 296-5000