Make Your Payments: Online, Phone or by Mail
The Kansas Department of Labor has retained Official Payments Corporation to offer individuals the opportunity to pay fees by credit or debit card over the Internet or by phone. This service is safe, reliable and in accordance with state and government regulations.
Pay the following:
Fees for Paying by Credit/Debit Card
When paying by credit card, Official Payments charges a service fee based on the amount of the payment. This fee will be charged to the card being used. The Kansas Department of Labor does not receive or charge any fees for payments.
Credit Cards Accepted:
Debit Cards Accepted:
You will be asked to enter information such as:
The system will:
- Type of fee
- A bill or invoice number
- Your card information
- The amount of the current delinquent payment
- Your Social security number
- If paying by telephone, enter a valid Kansas ZIP code or Jurisdiction Code 2611 for billed delinquent payments.
To pay by Internet:
- Tell you the total of your payment including the appropriate fee.
- Obtain approval of the charge.
- Issue an onscreen confirmation number and a printable digital receipt.
- Send a confirmation e-mail to users who request it.
- Separate the charges on your card statement: the tax amount on one line, the service fee amount on a separate line.
Official Payments Corp. will take your information for payments. Please be sure you choose the appropriate link for your payment type. A large number of errors occurs when payments are made using an incorrect link.
To pay by Phone:
Call toll-free: (800) 272-9829 (use jurisdiction code 2611)
To pay by Mail:
Make your check or money order to Benefit Payment Control, 401 S.W. Topeka Blvd, Topeka, Kansas 66603, Attention Benefit Payment Control. Please include the last four digits of your social security number on your payments.