Employer Handbook
A guide to the Kansas Employment Security Law

Report Fraud
If you suspect a claim has been improperly filed using your identity or your employees' identity, report it.



If you already have a username and password, log in to do any of the following:

  • View your current tax rate (click on Maintain Account Information)
  • Submit quarterly wage reports - How to File
  • Upload data files
  • Use Payment Warehousing to set a payment date
  • Make a payment at any time
  • Report new hires
  • Report changes to your business
  • Get copies of past filings and reports
  • Use SIDES to enter requested information

SIDES Participation
The State Information Data Exchange System (SIDES) and SIDES E-Response allow companies to electronically respond to UI information requests from KDOL. This eliminates delays caused by mailing the documents. Once you are enrolled in SIDES you can use your Employer PIN to access the SIDES site. 


How to File Quarterly Wage Reports Online

Qtr Months in Quarter  Last Day to File 
Jan - Mar  Apr 30 
Apr - Jun  Jul 31 
Jul - Sep  Oct 31 
Oct - Dec  Jan 31 


Governor Kelly signs new Executive Order as part of ongoing COVID-19 response effort

by Audri Smith | May 18, 2020

Governor Laura Kelly yesterday signed Executive Order #20-32 as part of her administrations comprehensive, ongoing response to the COVID-19 pandemic. The order provides temporary relief from certain restrictions concerning shared work programs.

Read more here.


Leave a comment
  1. Jackson | Sep 10, 2020
    Thanks for sharing this post, I really liked it very much...Kaspersky Coupon Code
  2. RFParnell | Jul 03, 2020
    i have been denied benefits since May 22. Everywerk, same wuestion, why didnt i return to work? You have the same info every werk.  Drs nitrs stating immune supressed. I cannot work yet as healthcare worker.  
    please see file & pay retro to May 29 so ican psy Cobra for termination due to Covid. 
  3. Send | May 18, 2020
    Pay the people who have been waiting for  2 months

    Leave a comment

    If you have questions regarding your Unemployment Tax Account, please contact
    (785) 296-5027