PNA Petitions and Other Forms

To file a petition with the Office of Labor Relations, select the appropriate fillable form below and complete, sign, notarize and submit with two copies to the address provided on the forms. The contact telephone number or email address for questions concerning the completion or submission of these forms is listed below.

Complaint Against Employer, Employee Organization or Employee(s)
Petition for Clarification or Amendment of Appropriate Unit
Petition for Impasse Declaration
Extension of Time
Recognition and Contract Status
Unit Determination (UD)
Unit Representation Election (URE)
Signature Petition for Representation Election
Membership Roster

Contact us:
Phone: (785) 296-5000
Email: KDOL.LaborRelations@ks.gov