Employer Resource Center

Effective March 2015

Kansas Child Support Services
P.O. Box 497
Topeka, KS  66601
Phone: (888) 757-2445


Internal Revenue Service
Phone: (800) 829-1040
Contact the IRS for FEIN related questions or
to request W-4 or other federal tax forms.

Kansas Payment Center
P.O. Box 758599
Topeka, KS  66675-8599
Phone: Phone: (877) 729-6367


Small Business Administration
Phone: (800) 827-5722
Offers information and assistance
to small businesses.

Kansas Department of Children and Families
915 SW Harrison St.
Topeka, KS  66612
Phone: (888) 369-4777


United States Department of Labor
Phone: (866) 487-2365
Provides information pertaining to
federal minimum wage, employee pay
and other labor related issues.

Kansas Department of Revenue
915 SW Harrison St.
Topeka, KS  66612-1588
Phone: (785) 368-8222


Immigration and Naturalization Service (INS)
Phone: (800) 870-3676 (forms)
Please use the above Web address
to request the I-9 or other INS forms.

Kansas Department of Commerce
1000 SW Jackson St
Topeka, KS  66612
Phone: (785) 296-3481


Social Security Administration
Phone: (800) 772-1213
Employers can verify whether an employee's
Social Security number is valid by calling
the above number or by visiting this website:

Commonly Requested Forms for New Hires

W-4 form (IRS)
New Hire Report form (K-CNS 436) – submit online, print and mail or fax

These links are provided for your convenience. Please note that the links below are to other agencies and that we are not responsible for their content or related technical difficulties.

Additional Employer Resources on the World Wide Web:

National Links