KS EDI 3.1. On November 29, 2018, Kansas implemented EDI Relase 3.1. The Kansas EDI 3.1 release date coincides with go-live of Kansas’ Online System for Claims Administration Research/Regulation (OSCAR). Kansas EDI data will be integrated into OSCAR and some of the new requirements in claims 3.1 are needed to support OSCAR functionality and processes.
Kansas R3.1.1 Event Table
Kansas R3.1.1 Element Requirements
Kansas R3.1.1 Edit Matrix
Trading Partner Documents
KS EDI 3.1 Trading Partner Documents
KS EDI 3.1 Imp Guide - 'KS 3.1 Requirement Tables Added'
KS EDI 3.1 Test Requirements
Please contact Ebix to set up testing by calling (866) 448-1776 or email KS-EDICoordinator@Ebix.com. EDI vendors that are already submitting in at least one R3.1 EDI state at the time of testing are only required to complete connectivity testing requirements.
KS EDI 3.0 migration to 3.1 (Open and Re-opened Claims)
- Kansas R3.1 FROI UR Trigger - Any open or reopened claim previously reported via IAIABC R3.0 prior to 11/29/2018. Must be sent prior to submitting any other First Reports of Injury for claims that were initiated before implementation of R3.1.
- Kansas R3.1 SROI UR Trigger - Any open or reopened claim previously reported via IAIABC R3.0 prior to 11/29/2018. Must be sent prior to submitting any other Subsequent Reports of Injury for claims that were initiated before implementation of R3.1.
- Kansas R3.0 Migration Claim Submissions - Kansas expects the FROI UR and SROI UR submissions for R3.0 migration claims to be completed by January 11, 2019.
KS EDI Legislation
Click the link above to review the EDI Statute 44-557a and EDI Regulation K.A.R. 51-9-17.
- Testing – July 16, 2018 until November 15, 2018
- Updated Trading Partner Document is due by November 12, 2018
- KS EDI 3.0 transmissions will end on 11/23/2018 and KS EDI 3.1 transmissions will begin on go-live date.
- Go live date – November 2018
KS EDI 3.0
Release 3 Archive
Staff and Vendor Contacts