Instructions for Scheduled Injury Computation
Back to Form
Calculations Main Page
- Enter date of accident (e.g., 010103); required.
- Enter Docket Number (6 or 7 digits) or one zero; required. Entering the Docket Number provides a way to identify to which claim file a calculation belongs if the calculation is printed out.
- (a) Enter claimant's average weekly wage or a wage high enough for the maximum benefit applicable if no wage is available. This should also include any changes in average weekly wage.
- (c) Enter the number of temporary total disability weeks that have been paid or awarded. If there are no temporary total disability weeks, enter zero. Note: Temporary partial must be converted to temporary total
- (d) Enter the percentage of disability as a whole number with no decimal unless the amount includes a half percentage.
- (e) Click the drop-down arrow, select the body part or type "a" for arm "h" for hand, etc.
- (f) If there has been a healing period award, enter the number of weeks.
- Select [Calculate].
- Select [Print] if a hard copy is desired.
Disclaimer: "All rights reserved. This publication is protected by Copyright and permission should be obtained from the Kansas Department of Labor prior to any prohibited reproduction or transmission in any form or
by any means, electronic, mechanical, photocopying, recording, or otherwise. These programs were developed to be used solely as a tool but for the many variables, these programs may not fit all case situations."