- The Emergency Food Assistance Program (TEFAP)
TEFAP provides free USDA commodities to households with income below 130% of the federal poverty level.
Supplemental Food Assistance Program (SNAP)
SNAP food assistance is a monthly benefit which allows individuals and families to purchase food for themselves and their families.
Temporary Assistance for Needy Families (TANF)
TANF cash assistance provides a monthly benefit to low-income families with children to help them pay for basic needs, including shelter, utilities, diapers and transportation.
Child Care Assistance
Child care assistance provides a monthly benefit to working families to help pay all or part of their child care expenses.
- COVID-19 Response Resources News Release (3/13/2020)
- Executive Order No. 20-03 - Extending states of local disaster emergency relating to COVID-19
- Executive Order 20-04 - Temporarily Prohibiting Mass Gatherings to Limit the Spread of COVID-19
- Executive Order No. 20-05 - Temporarily Prohibiting Utility and Internet Disconnects
- Executive Order No. 20-06 - Temporarily prohibiting evictions and foreclosures
- Executive Order 20-07 - Temporarily closing K-12 schools to slow the spread of COVID-19
- Executive Order 20-08 - Temporarily expanding telemedicine and addressing certain licensing requirements to combat the effects of COVID-19
- Executive Order 20-09 - Conditional and temporary relief from certain motor carrier rules and regulations in response to the COVID-19 pandemic
- Executive Order 20-10 - Rescinding Executive Order 20-06 and temporarily prohibiting certain foreclosures and evictions
- Executive Order 20-11 - Temporarily requiring continuation of waste removal and recycling services
- Executive Order 20-12 - Drivers' license and vehicle registration and regulation during public health emergency
- Executive Order 20-13 - Allowing certain deferred tax deadlines and payments during the COVID-19 pandemic
- Executive Order 20-14 - Temporarily prohibiting mass gatherings of 10 or more people to limit the spread of COVID-19 and rescinding Executive Order 20-04
- Executive Order 20-15 - Establishing the Kansas Essential Function Framework for COVID-19 response efforts