Unemployment Insurance Contact Center

Information about benefit claims may be obtained from the Unemployment Insurance office listed below:

Kansas Unemployment Insurance Contact Center
PO Box 3539 
Topeka, KS 66601-3539
Location Area Phone
Topeka area (785) 575-1460
Kansas City area (913) 596-3500
Wichita area (316) 383-9947

Toll Free for those outside the above calling areas: (800) 292-6333

Most employer questions can be answered by selecting the "employer" option on the phone system.

Website: www.GetKansasBenefits.gov.

Online Employer Resources

Visit us on the web at: www.KansasEmployer.gov

File Online

  1. Go to www.KansasEmployer.gov.
  2. If you don't have a tax account, click on Apply for a tax account.
  3. If you have an account, select the Employer Login button

First time users will need to identify their PIN number. Each employer is assigned a PIN number that will allow you to file documents online. Your PIN number is located on your K-CNS 050, Notice of Establishment or Change.

Accountants and TPAs (Third Party Administrators) should register as "Accountant" when filing on behalf of their clients. Instructions can be found here.

Download and Print Forms
Go to www.KansasEmployer.gov. Click on Forms and publications, under Employer Resources, then click on the form you require.

If you encounter any problems, call (785) 296-5027 or email KDOL.UITax@ks.gov.

If you are setting up a business in Kansas, we suggest reviewing the information found on the Kansas Business Center website with the Secretary of State about other Kansas requirements.