Download Required Posters
Posters in the Workplace
Federal and Kansas State law requires that certain posters be displayed in the workplace. All required posters are FREE downloads from the appropriate agencies.
The following posters are required by the Kansas Department of Labor (KDOL) and may be downloaded and printed from this site:
Note: The Child Labor Poster is only required if you are employing youth under 16 years of age and are not covered under the Fair Labor Standards Act. Please contact the Kansas Department of Labor with questions on the above postings.
Kansas Indoor Clean Air Act – No Smoking Poster
Download via Kansas Health and Environment Smoke-Free Page
Note: For questions, please contact the Kansas Department of Health and Environment at (877) 416-8547.
Equal Opportunity in Employment Poster:
Download via Kansas Human Rights Commission Publications Page
For questions, please contact:
Download the federal posters listed below from the U.S. Department of Labor website
- Equal Employment Opportunity (EEO)
- The Fair Labor Standards Act (FLSA)
- Family and Medical Leave Act (FMLA)
- Employee Polygraph Protection Act (EPPA)
- Occupational Safety and Health Act (OSHA)
You may also be required to display other posters in addition to those listed above, such as:
- Migrant and Seasonal Agricultural Worker Protection Act Notice (MSPA)
- Employee Rights for Workers with Disabilities Paid at Special Minimum Wage Poster
- Your Rights Under USERRA Poster
- H-2A Poster
For questions on all federal posters for the workplace, please contact: