We are aware that the Bank of America Financial Centers located in Topeka will be closed as of the end of next month. While these locations will be permanently closed, there will still be three ATM locations remaining.
The remaining ATMs are located at:
- Dillon's Plaza (910 NW 25th St.)
- West Ridge Plaza (2100 SW Wanamaker)
- Stormont Vail Healthcare (1500 SW 10th St.)
Claimants who receive their unemployment benefits on the Unemployment Debit Card will still be able to access their funds by:
- Making purchases through signature or PIN-based transactions
- Getting cash back at store point-of-sale locations
- Withdrawing funds from an eligible fee-free ATM, as identified by Bank of America
- Transferring funds to your personal bank account through Bank of America
- Obtaining cash through bank tellers at any MasterCard-member bank
We also offer a Direct Deposit option for obtaining your unemployment benefits. Claimants can easily set up their direct deposit payments by logging into their unemployment account on our website.
For more information on the Unemployment Debit Card or how to set up Direct Deposit payments, go to https://www.getkansasbenefits.gov/FAQs.aspx
You can also find Bank of America locations and hours on their website at https://locators.bankofamerica.com/ks/topeka/