Basics steps to a safe workplace for your employees
These are basic safety and health rules for most employers in Kansas. Make your workplace safer and healthier by following these rules:
- Follow core guidelines.
- Build a safety program.
- Display the required workplace posters.
- Find other rules that apply to your workplace such as:
- Industry specific rules like Agriculture, Construction or Aerospace Manufacturing.
- Hazard specific rules such as Confined Spaces.
- Machine specific rules such as Portable Power Tools or Machine Safety.
- Find other programs that apply to your workplace like:
- Rules requiring training or written plans.
- Additional program requirements.
- Get required certifications and licenses.
- Request assistance, if needed, from the Kansas Department of Labor.
Get more information to help you with the basics at: OSHA